CMS솔루션마켓, 이온디 - 워드프레스, 라이믹스, 카페24, 그누보드, 엑셀

소모임

Once(원스) OST

슈퍼쿠니
2010년 10월 26일

1.Falling Slowly

I don`t know you But I want you All the more for that Words fall through me And always fool me And I can`t react And games that never amount To more than they`re meant Will play themselves out Take this sinking boat and point it home We`ve still got time Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice You`ve made it now Falling slowly, eyes that know me And I can`t go back Moods that take me and erase me And I`m painted black You have suffered enough And warred with yourself It`s time that you won Take this sinking boat and point it home We`ve still got time Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice You`ve made it now Falling slowly sing your melody I`ll sing along

2.If you want me

Are you really here or am I dreaming I can′t tell dreams from truth for it′s been so long since I have seen you I can hardly remember your face anymore When I get really lonely and the distance causes our silence I think of you smiling with pride in your eyes a lover that sighs If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me Are you really sure that you’d believe me when others say I lie I wonder if you could ever despise me when you know I really try to be a better one to satisfy you For your everything to me and I’ll do what you ask me if you’ll let me be, free If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me

3.Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy Ten years ago I fell in love with an Irish girl She took my heart But she went and screwed some guy she knew and now I’m in Dublin with a broken heart Oh broken hearted Hoover fixer sucker guy Oh broken hearted Hoover fixer sucker, sucker guy One day I’ll go there and win her once again but until then I’m just a sucker of a guy

4.When Your Mind's Made Up so, if you want something and you call ..call then I`ll come running to fight, and I`ll be at your door When there`s nothing worth running for when your mind is made up when your mind is made up there`s no point trying to change it when your mind is made up when your mind is made up there`s no point trying to stop it you see, you`re just like everyone when the shit falls all you want to do is run away and hide all by yourself unless for falls (?) there`s nothing else when your mind is made up when your mind is made up there`s no point trying to change it when your mind is made up when your mind is made up there`s no point even talking when your mind is made up when your mind is made up there`s no point trying to fight it when your mind when your mind no point trying to change it so, if you want something and you call ..call then I`ll come running

5,Lies I think it's time, we give it up and figure out what's stopping us From breathing easy, and talking straight The way is clear if you're ready now The Volunteer is slowing down And taking time to save himself The little cracks they escalated before you knew it was too late For making circles and telling lies You're moving too fast for me And I can't keep up with you Maybe if you slowed down for me I could see you're only telling Lies, lies, lies Breaking us down with your Lies, lies, lies When will you learn The little cracks they escalated before you knew it was too late For making circles and telling lies You're moving too fast for me And I can't keep up with you Maybe if you'd slowed down for me I could see you're only telling Lies, lies, lies Breaking us down with your Lies, lies, lies When will you learn So plant the thought and watch it grow Wind it up and let it go

6.GOLD And I love her so, I wouldn't trade her for gold. I'm walking on moons beam. I was born with a silver spoon and I'm gonna be free. I'm walking on moons beam and staring out to sea. And if a door close, Then a road for home start building and tear your curtains down for sunlight is like gold. And you better be you. And do what you can do. When you're walking on moon beams and staring out to sea. Cause if your skin was soil, How long do you think before they start digging. And if your life was gold, How long would you think you'd stay living? Hey, And I love her so, I wouldn't trade her for gold.

7,The Hill Looking up the hill tonight when you have closed your eyes I wish I didn't have to make all those mistakes and be wise Please try to be patient and know that I'm still learning I'm sorry that you have to see the strength inside me burning Where are you now, angel now Don't you see me crying And I know that you can't do it all But you can't say your not trying I'm on my knees in front of him But he doesn't seem to see me But all his troubles on his mind is looking right through me And I'm letting myself down deciding is falling you And I wished that you could see I have my troubles too Looking at you sleeping I'm with a man I know I'm sitting here weeping while the hours pass so slow And I know that in the morning I have to let you go And you'll be just a man once I leave to know For these past few days someone I don't recognize This isn't all my fault when will you realize Looking at you leaving I'm looking for a sign

8,Fallen Form the Sky You must've fallen from the sky You must've shattered on the runway You've brought so many to the light And now you're by yourself There comes a point in every fight When giving up seems like the only way When everyone one has said goodbye And now you're on your own If you need somewhere to fall apart Some where to fall apart The rules of cain, the rights you've made The owls that caw, for those to blame The broken glass, the fool that asked The moving arrow to stop You must've fallen from the sky You must've come here in the pourin' rain You took so many through the light And now you're on your own If you need somewhere to fall apart Somewhere to fall apart The ruins of man, the bloody black The fool that bull the prouder hag The night the makes the rattle ask The wolves that follow the outed man The falling star the way we are The vern The rules that never ever multiply You must've fallen from the sky You must've come here on the wrong way You came among us every time But now you're on your own If you need somewhere to fall apart Somewhere to fall apart The call you seek, the basket case The rules of thumb you have to break The raging skull, The rag to the bull The nails that drag in either hand Well I will make my worker that I know this place I know this time You must've fallen from the sky

9,Leave I can't wait forever is all that you said Before you stood up And you won't disappoint me I can do that myself But I'm glad that you've come Now if you don't mind Leave, leave, And free yourself at the same time Leave, leave, I don't understand, you've already gone And I hope you feel better Now that it's out What took you so long And the truth has a habit Of falling out of your mouth But now that it's come If you don't mind Leave, leave, And please yourself at the same time Leave, leave, Let go of my hand You said what you have to now Leave, leave, Let go of my hand You said what you came to now Leave, leave, Leave, leave, Let go of my hand You said what you have to now Leave, leave...

10.Trying to Pull Myself Away Breaking up in the station, a final train I don’t even know if I’ll ever see you again Is it a choice that we even have? Bang bang down on the piano ’til I smash the keys Listening alone with the melodies Everything’s gone and I don’t know where And the rule of thumb don’t apply anymore ‘Cause the house is burning…. Trying to pull myself away I’m caught in a pattern and I can’t escape Trying to pull myself away Lately when I get lost there’s this thing I know Even the dogs have somewhere to go Everything comes if you just it be Work, work, brighten the corners that will never see Untangle the thoughts that you know what they mean I hope that the answer doesn’t come to late And the rule of thumb don’t apply on me ‘Cause the table are turning Trying to pull myself away I’m caught in a pattern and I can’t escape Trying to pull myself away I’m caught in a pattern and I can’t escape Can’t escape Trying to pull myself away, everything’s gone Trying to pull myself away, everything’s gone

11.All the Way Down You have broken me all the way down down upon my knees And you have broken me all the way now you'll be the last you'll see Some fight you gave When I pushed you away from me And in the morning when you turn in I'll be far to sea And you have broken me all the way down You'll be the last You'll see And what chance have we got When you've missed every shot for me And in the morning when you turn in I'll be out of reach And in the darkness when you find this I'll be far to sea And you have broken me all the way down you'll be the last you'll see

12.Once

Part of me has died and won't return and part of me wants to hide the part that's burned once...once i knew how to talk to you once...once but not anymore hear the sirens call me home hear the sirens call me home hear the sirens call me home hear the sirens call me home part of me has died to watch you burn and the heart of me has tried but look what its become once...once i knew where to look for you once...once but that was before once...once i would have laid down and died for you once...once but not anymore hear the sirens call me home hear the sirens call me home hear the sirens call me home hear the sirens call me home...

13.Say It To Me

I'm scratching at the surface nowAnd I'm trying hard to work it outSo much has gone misunderstoodThis mystery only leads to doubtAnd I didn't understandWhen you reached out to take my handAnd if you have something to sayYou'd better say it now cause this is what you've waited forYour chance to even up the scoreAnd as these shadows fall on me nowI will somehow Cause I'm picking up a message LordAnd I'm closer than I've ever been before So if you have something to saysay it to me now

============================================================================================

Falling Slowly

I don`t know you But I want you All the more for that

당신을 모르지만 그래서 더욱이 당신을 원해요

Words fall through me And always fool me And I can`t react

난 늘 할말을 잃고 바보가 되어 어쩔 줄 몰라하죠

And games that never amount To more than they`re meant Will play themselves out

어쩔 수 할 수가 없네요 그냥 그저 하는 말이 아니라 정말 가게 되질 않아요

Take this sinking boat and point it home We`ve still got time

이 가라앉는 배를 붙잡아 고향으로 이끌어줘요, 아직은 시간이 있어요

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice You`ve made it now

희망의 목소릴 높여요, 당신에게 달렸어요. 이제 하는 거에요

Falling slowly eyes that know me AndI can`t go back

천천히 내려와요 친근히 바라보며, 난 돌아갈 순 없어요.

Moods that take me and erase me And I`m painted black

날 사로잡는 분위기에 난 백치가 되버려요

You have suffered enough And warred with yourself It`s time that you won

너무나 고통을 겪으며 자신과 싸웠던 당신, 이젠 승리할 때에요

Take this sinking boat and point it home We`ve still got time Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice

이 가라앉는 배를 붙잡아 고향으로 이끌어줘요, 아직은 시간이 있어요. 희망의 목소릴 높여요, 당신에게 달렸어요.

You`ve made it now Falling slowly sing your melody I`ll sing along

이제 하는 거에요. 천천히 내려와요 노래를 부르며 나도 따라 부를게요

If you want me

Are you really here or am I dreaming, I can′t tell dreams from truth

정말 당신인가요, 내가 꿈을 꾸는 건가요, 꿈인지 현실인지 모르겠네요

for it′s been so long since I have seen you , I can hardly remember your face anymore

당신을 본지가 너무 오래되어 당신 얼굴조차 기억이 나질 않군요

When I get really lonely and the distance causes our silence

너무도 외로워 이 먼 거리에 침묵만이 흐를때면

I think of you smiling with pride in your eyes a lover that sighs

당신을 미소를 떠올려봐요 자신의 찬 눈 속에 연인은 한숨짓죠

If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me

나를 원한다면 나를 만족시켜줘요(채워줘요), 나를 원하다면 나를 채워줘요,

Are you really sure that you’d believe me

날 믿는다는게 정말인가요

when others say I lie I wonder if you could ever despise me

모두가 날 거짓이라 한대도 날 외면하지 않을건가요

when you know I really try to be a better one to satisfy you, For your everything to me

더 좋은 사람이 되려고 난 정말 노력했어요, 나의 전부인 당신을 위해

and I’ll do what you ask me

원하는걸 해줄게요

if you’ll let me be free If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me

나를 자유롭게 해준다면, 날 원한다면 나를 채워줘요, 날 원한다면 나를 채워줘요 

Say it to me now

I'm scratching at the surface now

이제 조금 알것 같다

And I'm trying hard to work it out

이해하는데 오랜 시간이 걸렸지

So much has gone misunderstood

수많은 오해가 겹겹이 쌓이고

This mystery only leads to doubt

풀리지 않는 수수께끼는 아픔만 남겼지

And I didn't understandWhen you reached out to take my hand

네가 왜 내 손을 잡으려 했는지 난 이해하지 못했어

And if you have something to say, You'd better say it now

내게 할말이 있다면 지금 말해주렴

cause this is what you've waited for

지금 이 바로 네가 기다려온 순간이고

Your chance to even up the score And as these shadows fall on me now

지금이 바로 니가 솔직해질 시간이야, 이 어둠이 날 휘감게되면 너의 기회는 사라질지도 몰라

I will somehow Cause I'm picking up a message Lord and I'm closer than I've ever been before

난 어떤 계시라도 받은 듯 어느때보다 네가 가까이 느껴져

So if you have something to saysay it to me now

그러니 내게 할말이 있다면 지금 말해줘

The Hill

Looking up the hill tonight

이 밤 언덕위를 올려다봐요

when you have closed your eyes I wish I didn't have to make all those mistakes and be wise

당신이 모른척 했을때 바보같은 짓을 하는 대신 정신을 차렸어야 했는데

Please try to be patient and know that I'm still learning

근데 더 기다리진 않을래요 모자란 날 이해해줘요

I'm sorry that you have to see the strength inside me burning

내 안에 불타고 있는 그것을 봐주지 않을래요?

Where are you now, angel now

천사여 어더있나요

Don't you see me crying And I know that you can't do it all

내가 우는게 보이지 않나요, 모든걸 해줄 수 없다는걸 알지만

But you can't say your not trying

하지 않겠다고는 말아줘요

I'm on my knees in front of him But he doesn't seem to see me

그의 앞에 무릎을 꿇었지만 그는 날 보지 않는 것 같네요

But all his troubles on his mind is looking right through me

그의 마음 속 모든 문제들만이 나를 꿰뚫어 보고 있군요

Lies

I think it's time, we give it up and figure out what's stopping us

우리 그만해요. 무엇이 우릴 막고있는지 해결할 시간이라 생각해요.

From breathing easy, and talking straight

차분하고, 솔직하게 이야기해봐요

The way is clear if you're ready now

당신이 준비되면 길이 있어요.

The Volunteer is slowing down And taking time to save himself

현명한 사람은 천천히 자신을 돌아볼 기회를 가져요.

The little cracks they escalated before you knew it was too late For making circles and telling lies

너의 변명이 되돌리기엔 너무 늦었다는 걸 알기 전에.. 우리는 서서히 멀어졌어요.

You're moving too fast for me And I can't keep up with you

너무 빨리 떠난 당신을 따라갈 수 없어요.

Maybe if you slowed down for me l could see you're only telling Lies

날 위해 천천히 가준다면 당신을 찾을수 있는데.

you're only telling Lies, lies, lies

너는 그냥 거짓을 이야기 했어

Breaking us down with your Lies, lies, lies

우리를 헤어지게 한 너의 거짓들.. 거짓, 거짓

When will you learn.....

언제쯤 알수 있나요..,

The little cracks they escalated before you knew it was too late For making circles and telling lies

너의 변명이 되돌리기엔 너무 늦었다는걸 알기전에.. 우린 서서히 멀어져 갔다는걸.

You're moving too fast for me And I can't keep up with you

Maybe if you'd slowed down for me I could see you're only telling Lies, lies, lies

Breaking us down with your Lies, lies, lies

When will you learn

So plant the thought and watch it grow Wind it up and let it go

이제 이 생각을 심고, 자라는걸 지켜보세요. 결론이 났다면 그대로 하세요.

http://kin.naver.com/detail/detail.php?d1id=3&dir_id=30609&eid=9kDqyqc4ViElls9fpNCREFVvGDm0Ci1s&qb=v/i9uiBsaWU=&pid=f4fXLloi5UZssvwggQCsss--422727&sid=SISpSXKkhEgAAHQdD-g

추천한 사람

댓글은 로그인 사용자만 작성 가능합니다. 로그인하기